FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Can it happen? Its absolutely possible. Especially with a...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Can it happen? Its absolutely possible. Especially with a worldwide market at our doorstep and multiple application possibilities.

is it probable? With every step they move forward, once they finish the first home of the 10 demo homes, its game on, and the probability improves exponentially (statisticians please forgive me).

is a $50b marketcap justified? At 300 plus hadrian xs, absolutely.
    Consider the projected conservative EBITDA per hadrian x and then consider the average PE ratio of technology robotics and AI stocks, on the ASX or the USA markets, at probably over 100. Multiply that by 300, or a thousand if you want to for the sake of foresight.
    Consider that in the USA there is a genuine need for, in Mike's words, thousands of Hadrian Xs, and thousands more around the world, then yes, a north of $10 price per share and north of $50b market cap is possible, with high probability, and on the recurring revenue and low fixed cost nature of the business model, totally justified.

investors pay for the future potential of a stock price, not its actual value. We all did it here before FBR even made a dime with their perth builds.

how long would it take? Who knows. It could happen this year. It could happen in 5 years. It could happen in 10. My personal opinion is 2-3 years to get to half that valuation because by then the manufacturing process is very well embedded in FBR and the MASSIVE construction boom resulting from huge infrastructure spend backlog in the usa will be well underway.

again this is my opinion. I'm not an analyst and dont hold an afsl. I'm just f@cking clever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.