KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

@megamoney, I'd say a steady decline to 5c, with small bounces...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @megamoney,
    I'd say a steady decline to 5c, with small bounces here and there. IMO this market cap is far too high to justify the reality of the situation. Any potential medium term gains are small, reliant on good news (lol) and will be shortly axed by the cap raise. Considering the current market cap, the dilution will be huge on this one. Some people seem to not realise how bad the latest project update actually was. We're currently at multi-year delays with multiple cap raises for a lower output - and that lower output will only happen on said revised date if everything goes perfectly and according to managements plan. Yes, they have conviction. Just like they’ve always had, and have misled people previously with.

Let’s be real, nothing ever goes according to plan. We have more cap raises on the way. We have a plant that currently is idled and doesn’t work. Will it work? Going by KLL track record of hinted problems, they won’t be able to properly test the plant until they commence commercial production, and they furthermore require higher grade supply for commissioning; which they currently have none of, as far as I can remember. Current rectification works will in all likelihood reveal new issues, further cascading problems. The path to “success” (success isn’t even the right word considering debt ratio and revised schedule) is dependent on variables upon variables upon variables. Don’t even get me started on that debt ratio and their other issues.

IMO this stock is now extreme risk. The 30% fall thus far is not near enough. This should be sub 5c. DYOR etc etc.
    Last edited by HamsterSandwich: 24/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.