KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Global Food and Fetiliser Shortage, page-70

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It's a sentiment driven market. The current upswing is purely speculative, driven by external factors and the sudden media attention on SOP. Once again, the market needs to remember it's investing in a company, and the people running the company, not a product at this stage. A 40% jump in price is someone conviction buying some lesser amount initially, then panic buying as people get caught up in FOMO. This company is far from being worth 10c. They've shown nothing, and have a lot of upcoming issues. Furthermore; Russian and Belarusian fertilizer and products will find itself onto the global market, despite any sanctions, through grey markets and probably CN.

I'm seeing posts like "well done to shareholders" as if some milestone has been met? Let's not throw money blindly into the magical toilet. The next milestone is the plant being fixed, and then commissioning, and then testing the plant, and then the cap-raise, and then seeing some SOP sold and a steady increase to commercial output. Let's see some growth then, on the back of a solid announcement, not on blind speculation swings (unless they're just outright misleading and deceiving the market again like in the last few years). Hold on to your hats and wait for the COMPANY to actually do something. SOP is gold, yes, but the company is a smelly sock at this point in time.

I retain a strong sell sentiment until KLL can prove something, and then furthermore prove that this proof isn't just another pot of lies.
    Last edited by HamsterSandwich: 29/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.