AVR 9.68% $11.90 anteris technologies ltd

Global future, page-12

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Steini, I hope that the next 4c results do not create a price fluctuation to that extent.

My view is that the company fundamentals will not have changed enough to see a 50% fall in SP. Similarly, i am not sure that the news will be enough to increase the SP as suggested.

The co is still operating in the red and there are numerous propsoed theories why a CR is anticipated, management by the board and the legal action still playing out. However the market share for CC use has increased in the current q - maintaining 10% per q which = a 46% annual growth in centres.

The q1 revenue predictions by HC posters ranges from an increase of $200k to $1.4 million. We all have our own formula for estimating revenue each of us use. None can be discounted. While the revenue in the next q report may not send the SP screaming up, it will be useful to help test and validate the estimation formulae.

The size of the market is both known (CHD and valve repairs) and unknown (everything else). So if we can project earnings based on what we know (centre numbers as an indicator of product use) with a degree of accuracy, future earnings can be estimated and time to being CF +can be estimated and that might me more likely to have a positive impact on SP.

8 SLEEPS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.90
Change
1.050(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $251.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.00 $11.90 $10.85 $504.4K 45.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $11.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.90 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.