AVR 2.33% $14.65 anteris technologies ltd

OMG, get a grip you guys! Im going to the AGM in Perths Duxton...

1. 9,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4245
    OMG, get a grip you guys!

Im going to the AGM in Perths Duxton and i will issue you a report.

Please post your questions on here so i can hammer them like last time i went.
    The crowd were educated silver haired farmers, WASPS & FMG old boys. Most likely got their shares for nothing from FMG spinoff Allied Medical and follow AF loyally like FMG old boys Catlow & Rowley.

Catlow & Rowley made $20M-$30M from FMG, they control the AHZ Board for AF but he is really in charge. Even when AF sold down in 2013 & Feb 2014 they didnt so it means that they have the signal to stay in and run this LT.

The market doesnt care about your nerdy propositions, eloquent dispositions and medical research terminology, they dont care about the CC centre number either.

That BioMD holder Mcrae Tech that sold 88M shares in 2012 to the FMG old boys at 2.6c ps was proven wrong, got sucked into the flatline bounce selloff thinking it wont be beaten like some here sold at 9.8c recently.

Forget 9.8c, the plans for AHZ are global and a multibagger like 2013 many times over, 5 brokers told us already, when the steamrolling unstoppable products and results escalate and the approvals go viral and the vaccine goes viral then we will all be stunned mullets in the headlights like 2013.

The market has wrongly ignored and undervalued the vaccines at 0c and 0% success rate (according to Baillieu research from 2013) and wrongly undervalued CC at 6.5c (should be at 15c-20c ps on Baillieu research from 2013 despite 10 times the centres and sales since then).

If this were listed in the US, it would be a $1B MC.
    All we need is Pr Frazer to tip the internet off again or the Phase2 results due over the next 7 weeks to come out. Its all about 2016s outlook now.

The market wants to see results, profits, cashflow, a monster, a cure for herpes & HPV & HIV & HepC or any given virus, a CC global body snatching invasion and price hikes.

Money talks and BS walks. But Mice Never Lie!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.65
Change
-0.350(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $309.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.50 $14.94 $14.25 $1.266M 86.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 126 $14.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.65 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.