AVR 9.68% $11.90 anteris technologies ltd

Global future, page-54

1. 9,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4303
    Legal Case over CC
    Id say the plaintiffs in the legal case were medico BioMD holders who were screwed by this deal and want better terms or royalties for CC, they have some interests already but want more and as CC takes off they see moneybags and hence where there are moneybags there is always litigation just like with deceased estates.

Its not fair to blame Rodne for the BioMD deal, that was the agreement and they took it to avoid 0, Clough/McRae/Avexa all sold out cheap at 2.5c-3.5c on market and have been spitting chips ever since just like Emichrome at 11c will be sooner or later.

The legal case shows that CC is going gangbusters and im sure some settlement will be effected with some scraps thrown in as they ought to blame their BioMD directors not AHZ or Rodne who saved them. As the initiators of the technology they onsold it and that was their choice like Pr Frazer was screwed by Merck/CSL over gardisil for $1M cash ...did he sue.. no. A contract is binding and Im sure Pr Neethling will testify against them which will hit them hard and i guess that is AHZs defence. They are biting the hand that feeds as they need AHZ to make CC work yet are trying to destroy the goodwill it has built from nothing.

In the meantime this could be a reason why CC has a shadow over its exponential success, but just like with similar disputes over music origination cases, the courts dont destroy the current value but split the royalties to match input at best, so that is the best the plaintiffs can hope for after years of litigation and $Ms in legal costs. A total waste of money, give them some scraps and settle up i say! We need to work together to get the SP out of this hole.

AGM Questions
    Ok, so looks like everyone wants me to go to the AGM and ask the hard questions and report back like i did in 2013 during that 6 bagger run. Okay then i will. Get ready for tomboys AGM report hours after the meeting ends on Friday the 13th.

Normally at AGMs a lot is said that isnt reported. So that will be a help to those who arent there to read it here online. Ill throw in some quotes and analyse the room and AHZ team.

I noticed in the last AGMs that even after a 6 bagger the meetings were rather inquisitorial and many tough questions were asked and that Catlow runs the show for AF an has taken the lead and knows this inside out. Rodnes monotone put me to sleep but he made some stunning quiet silent points back then. He is a quiet achiever, Catlow is the gun PR man and he seems to genuinely love AHZ.

I think he will be expecting some eggs so im sure he has a great CC centre preso planned and some anns.

I guess its embarrassing for Catlow to report back to AF and say "sorry bossman but the SP has done a 2 bonger since 2013 when you sold down..we got $32M cash in but we are in a building cashburn phase with CC expanding and good AV results out soon"

I note that no one has sold out since the $32M CR at 7c and indeed the insiders and Top 20 seem to mostly continue buying shares at low SP...thats a positive that insiders think AV & CC will spike sooner or later.
    Last edited by tomboy: 27/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.90
Change
1.050(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $251.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.00 $11.90 $10.85 $504.4K 45.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $11.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.90 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.