VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Global Graphite Market, page-46

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    VRC is a high spec stock and as such there will always be rumours, innuendos and games being played by those who are true believers, those who are haters, those who are trying to ramp the sp for a profit, and those who are trying to downramp the sp!

Madgwick,
    There are some VRC posters who allude to having closer connections to the company than us average mug punters. Maybe they do and maybe they don't. However these supposedly more informed posters are very positive about the future of VRC! But they do get moderated from time to time as their info is unsubstantiated. It may be great info or it may turn out to be horribly wrong?

I've been in a few spec stocks which have had their sp's ramped due to supposedly great in-tell from supposed informers. Only for the stocks to collapse and people lose a whole heap of money!

It is best to make investment decisions about a spec stock based on facts and legitimate company announcements.

Whilst I do enjoy reading the positive, unsubstantiated posts about VRC, I am not in any way swayed by them to buy more stock.

Everyone has to do their due own diligence, their own research and determine their own exposure to risk, based on facts not innuendo!

Speaking to Trevor on the phone may give a little more insight into his visions for the future of the company?

Based on the facts that I know about VRC, I am happy to hold my substantial portfolio of shares in the company. I do believe that VRC will become a successful mining company in the future, ..... but if and only if ...... everything falls into place! That is just my opinion.

I await 3 things before I will commit any more funds:
    1. Further positive announcements from the company.
    2. The success of the options conversions, as this is the company's working capital for the next 12 months.
    3. The success of the $30m bond issue.

Good luck with your investment decisions!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.68K 920K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1559831 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14480737 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.