New world order......you a the servants to it all.....stand up...

1. 240 Posts.
    New world order......you a the servants to it all.....stand up and put your balls on the line you pussies......

LOL you can'T can you, you live in the world of control!!!!!

Stop you bullshit and start standing up for your self....Hotcopper won;t do it for you.........they will jusy scenzor you to protect themselves!!!!!!what joke!!!

How long will this post last........lol not long because you are all scared to make any comment.,.......those that can and will make comment are the true free people in this reality......Kerry where are you and your sons...talk to me.......if you have the balls......of course you don't.... the leader's of this country have lost them selves.....to the phantom on greed and forgotten the peole that real make the world go round.....stand up and wake up...otherswise revilution with be your down fall....maybe it is time they reallly understood what being aussie meant.......

Hotcopper knows me.....and know how to interact with me.....suck it up and lets talk....and stop this bullshit....you are all running scared......I am here globally for you all. understand the fear to understand yourself...believe in what you have and know and believe in youself as a nation......America is transforming itself, understand that it is an illusion which will shadow the real commercial reality if the US economy.

The 700 billion bail out is a spit in the ocean.....to what the unregulated agenda of the US economy has allowed

The US is literally fucked.....can i say that...in the most common sense of the word?????

They are manipulating your exchange......the global reality is just a blind fold on what you see....i challenge you all to really know the beast....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.