FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

For awhile I have been wondering what level of interest there is...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    For awhile I have been wondering what level of interest there is in FBR globally. Being from the U.S., I don't regularly see much about FBR beyond corporate information and contributions on HC. So I took to google's trend data to see where interest was globally, see the link below. It is fun to play around with and helps understand what level of interest there is coming out of different countries. In the "interest by region" graphic, the 'interest value' is an arbitrary value. It can be seen that the vast majority of the interest resides in Australia, not surprising. My search term was "fastbrick robotics" instead of "FBR" because the search results include everything related to the acronym FBR such as (Federal Board of Revenue - Pakistan). I tried things like Boston Dynamics too, interesting info.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Fastbrick%20Robotics

My thoughts, for FBR to actually make it big, they need to gain interest and presence in other countries. Their current course of action, ODB, 10 homes and European pilot program are great steps. As they continue to grow on this path to globalized manufacturing and offering WaaS. At some point North American and European manufacturing and customer support locations will definitely out grow Australia's in size. If the goal is commercialization than globalization is cross-listing on a major global stock exchange like NYSE, Nasdaq in FBR's future? The day they cross-list would be the day FBR becomes a truly global company... and I would consider retiring. 

2019 is going to be an exciting year, couple week now, getcha popcorn ready!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.