ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

global ivd companies - agm presentation

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Firstly I would just like to say thanks for all those that post their thoughts and information here on the ADO threads - I have really learnt alot over the last 12 months and is always appreciated.

Just wanted to post my thoughts on some of the recent information provided in the AGM presentation

AGM Presentation 2011 - go to slide 5

The AGM presentation may have been short and sweet but in my opinion gave the best indication that deal(s) with "Global Leading IVD Companies" are on the way.

It has been talked about for a long time now but the best indication in my opinion is there in black and white of how close they are.

"Global leading IVD companies currently undertaking real time stability testing and associated studies for Mix&Go™"

Now I know we have some very educated posters on the ADO thread and from what I can gather some with many years of medical experience ( So they might want to help me out and correct me where I am wrong!) - Surges - Feel free to correct me!

Real time stability testing -

I know from my digging and announcements etc that the 1 litre of mixngo went to a large IVD company in about June/July.

I had posted previously that they would not do this and spend the money - Several hundereds of thousands of dollars of antibody for a commercial run of that companies largest test

This makes sense to me that this is what it was for ie. final testing of the product using mixngo to attain the shelf life of the product and then ready for FDA/Pre market approval.

Some articles to read regarding stability testing -

Real time Stability Testing

Assessing shelf life

Guidelines on stability

"Initially real time stability testing should be conducted on two batches for the expected shelflife of the product, one of which should be commercial batch. One batch can be a pilot scale
    batch. Continuing real time stability study should be carried out on subsequent batches, as
    per the schedule and standard operating procedure approved by quality assurance department
    of the industry, taking into consideration any changes like equipment, process and source of
    raw material etc. Real time stability testing should be done on 0, 3, 6, 9 and 12 months on
    first year, every six-month on second year and once every year afterwards"

"If no significant change occurs during six-month's accelerated and real time stability testing,
    the product will be allowed to place in the market with a provisional shelf-life of up to
    twenty-four months. However, real time stability testing should be continued up to the
    proposed shelf-life. The manufacturer should have a system of recall in place so that the sale
    any batch which does not remain within the limit of approved product specification be
    stopped within twenty-four hours"

Now some may just think I am a one eyed ADO shareholder but I value my money hence the reason I feel I have derisked my investment by the time spent researching - What I take from companies doing the realtime stability testing is that it is fairly obvious they are going to adopt MixnGo!

It has been discussed what IVD companies may be worth annualy to ADO and remember these have been called Global Major IVD companies these have market caps as much as $50 Billion and dont often talk in millions but in billions if you get my drift!

Now we see mining stocks everyday being valued using enterpise value of a known resource in ground well if we were a gold explorer I would say at a minimum we have $50m pa of MixnGO gold waiting for us per annum - Now this may come in 3 or 4 deals but I am confident this will happen over the next 12 months - Some time soon and I would say probably from the time the first announcement comes we will start trading higher on potential until signings come.

I agree with onshow with regards to some R&D companies getting over the line to get things happening

IMO - Not one to sit and wait for

What price would you pay now for a company worth at least $300 million MCAP or 40cents @ PE 10???

6 cents is cheap even without pen on paper if you look at the facts in the announcements

Happy to hear all opinions and if there are those that diasagree that is fine but instead of a thumbs down surprise me with a reasoned argument

Twinvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $19.31K 879.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 568225 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 31983 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.