AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Global lithium Podcast - Joe & Nigel Discussion

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    It’s come to my attention that Joe Lowrey from The Global lithium Podcast on a couple occasions has mentioned AVZ in a negative light on his podcast - which I respect. No one wants to listen to someone who sits on the fence. Joe is a great supporter of the industry and a very respected voice. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. As such I think Nigel should speak on the podcast so Joe and his listeners can form a more accurate view. I have posted the below to Joe’s LinkedIn under his most recent post.

Great start to 2021 and an exciting decade ahead. As a shareholder of a number of companies with exposure to lithium I do have a small % invested in AVZ which i feel is in line with its risk/reward profile v’s more favored lithium plays. It would be fair to hear from Nigel/AVZ directly on your podcast at some stage this year rather than comments from its investors on HC. I think listeners would find the discussion very interesting given countering points of view (provided both parties were open to it). Wishing all the best for your families speedy recovering from COVID.

I have also e-mailed AVZ the below:

“Hi AVZ Team,

I'd like to suggest to Joe Lowrey of Global Lithium Podcast to do an interview with Nigel Ferguson on AVZ at the recent offtake partnership with Ganfeng.

If Joe agrees to this would Nigel be open to partaking in the podcast?”

will advise what I get back.

If you would like to see this happen like this post.
    Last edited by bnolan: 17/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.