PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Actually, while I agree with you PF that we will eventually have...

1. 8,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7997
    Actually, while I agree with you PF that we will eventually have the biggest spodumene resource in the world, the current drilling programs are not designed to define it all.
    This was explained by John Young to us on Monday. We are currently defining up more of the spodumene resource to about 250m deep and increasing its width to allow for a wider range of types resource available to different customers. This allows different parts of the larger pit to be utilised when needed. There will be a higher reserve than present and resources are going to increase, but they are not putting in a whole lot of 500-600m deep holes just to show up an inferred resource.

We are all confident it is there, but it explained to me why we are not drilling deep and wide. That can all wait until needed in the future.

The demand side is just totally not understood by all these analysts who never picked a lithium boom last year. They just don't have the ability to see what is happening in the industry, and the disruptive change that batteries are going to become.
    All the best
    Last edited by ozblue: 01/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.