PDN 0.79% $11.43 paladin energy ltd

Global news, page-10

1. 2,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    I'm just warning you that I am going to be extremely blunt...

By the sounds of it, you have made a classic investing mistake- letting your losses get out of hand. I think the losses may be clouding your judgement.

IMO, there is so much headwind for nuclear power at the moment, that why would anyone consider investing in it? Let me make that question more favorable to the nuclear industry as a whole. Why would anyone consider investing in a debt ridden company within an industry facing serious headwinds? I can understand the whole picking up a bargain, the contrarian view per se, but this may be in fact a value trap.

I know far less about this company than you do, but with low alternative sources of fossil energy and expanding renewable energy generation, heavy debt, a low uranium ore price, no signs of pick up in demand, much higher cost of production relative to sale price is a clear indication to watch this stocks from the sidelines FOR NEW INVESTORS.

If i were you, i would hold until the company either goes bust, or wait to see if you can reduce the 85% loss to 42.5% or get lucky during a price spike and then run.

Oh and I'm just going to throw out the fact that if there is another nuclear power disaster, then you can call it strike 3 you're out for this industry.

I do hope you make your money back though.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.43
Change
0.090(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $3.417B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.35 $11.58 $11.16 $24.03M 2.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164 $11.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.45 6746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.