MGU 0.00% 1.1¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Global pivot towards cleaner, greener steel thrusts magnetite iron ore into spotlight, page-40

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901
    Some interesting comments there RMinvest .
    I noticed that some of the old performance rights that were scrapped were tied to market cap and also the payment of first iron ore shipment , this is something i would liked to have seen instead of what was presented , they were credible milestones that would provide value for shareholders .
    Im not keen on MOUs, ,they arent worth the paper they are written on , id like to think that with the demand for Pig Iron these guys are well able to sign a binding term sheet or binding offtake ?, why use an MOU as a performance hurdle , it doesnt exactly fill me with confidence .

I am all for rewarding management with performance shares i think awarding incentives are good and can be very positive and productive for the company , but i think if they are getting rewarded then shareholders have to be as well , and on that i dont think MOUs will move the share price or create and value for shareholders whereas the board will be getting a lot of shares ,so this seems a bit one sided .
    Anyway just my musings for now .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.