CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

global placements... an alternate theory, page-3

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    dub...

My "barb" has already been proven to be an accurate call.

Please understand, my comments were not meant to be inflamatory, or in any way entice controversy or argument...they were simply an honest reference to what I fully expected to transpire.

And it has.

Had I not posted it, the thread itself would likely have seen riducule and derision of the original post...I see it all the time on the CVI threads (and others), where sanguine and pertinent comment is either ignored, denigrated, or quickly buried via new threads (or reactivating older threads), which are quickly filled to send the "offending" posts as far back in the list as posible.

I have effectively been run off the CVI thread for posting views such as those at the start of this thread...which is why I thought it was so refreshing to see; views contrary to what certain posters want to see discussed. As mods, whilst I do not expect you to understand the subtle undercurrent of aganda filtering through the CVI threads (and why should you be expected to?), but the simple fact is some of us can clearly see it.

It is unfortunate, abusive and sadly targets those least capable of dealing with it...yet it appears near impossible to warn others without being moderated or suspended?

When I post on other stocks...they leave me alone...when I return to CVI, the TOU's I am sure start flying.

It is no secret the CVI threads have become next to useless for those genuinely interested in the CVI story, under the weight of mostly agenda driven rhetoric...pre-set opinion that repeats parrot fashion in embarrassing regularity and entirely predictable discorse.

Surely this is not good for the value of HC to all posters?

I am sory for the passage which caused the moderation, but they were offered as a genuine views...perhaps no different to those tainted views offered towards CVI by many on here on a regular basis.

You have my word...my comments were offered without predjudice to all other posters as a warning to what I see transpiring on the CVI threads on a daily basis.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.