PBI premier bionics limited

global skills shortage....only one solution, page-12

1. 9,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    look at this again! Nothing better than spreading chunks of the company thin on the ground in multiple locations.

This will help keep the SP supported as less and less stock will be in the hands of traders and/or short term holders.

Remember already over 10% of the stock has been traded in the UK and I am led to believe that the stock is all traded stock, not just the same script being churned over and over. (A UK Trader has told me that he believe the slow accummulation from trade on the ASX was going on well before the AIM Listing was announced or complete. )

Something very solid and positive is afoot with PBI, not just here but also in the UK, more than one broker is getting well set, and at the moment the beneficial owners of the stock are being disguised by the brokers and other institutions to avoid public acknowledgement of major holdings.

(The rule in the UK is an announcement of ownership must be released to the market if acquireing or disposing of 3% or more of a listed entity.)

The superannuation funds here in OZ and the UK are growing exponentially and will have a significant and growing appetite for PBI in the not too distant future. (If this has not started already.)

Watch this space and remember these days when PBI was in the 20c range in OZ and under 15p in the UK! It will be worth a great chuckle in the future.

I have regularly posted that I believe readers should take a fresh look at PBI wether they have held or looked at it in the past.

The story is so very different now to what it was even just 12 to 18 months ago. The history of this ticker is full of disappointment, I certainly do not see history repeating itself.

This company is no longer a "Biotech" in the traditional definition, no more in fact than Cochlear is.

Blokes has posted an excellent summary of the developments announced in the past year or so. Go and have a look at the list and tick off the items that will still potentially cost money for a while. Then compare them to those items that will, or are already, generating money.

And don't forget there is a guaranteed $7million coming in from oppies by the end of CY06!!

Now look at the media and stories about the looming lack of surgical skills around the World, not just in OZ & the UK. If you can please convince me that PBI is not set up to be one of the most attractive acquisitions on any market in the World.

It would not surprise me for a moment if we saw PBI listed on the Nasdaq or maybe even the NYSE in a couple or more years.

Some will no doubt think this is just a hopeless ramp. That is not my intention, I really believe that PBI is worthy of attention from everyone that reads this - then go and take a look at the company and it's potential - and make up your own mind.

IMO there are few if any less "speculative" companies under 30c on the ASX, especially when you look at the current market cap, available shares on issue etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.