global warming a scam, page-101

1. 239 Posts.
    Could you be more disingenuous bottletop? You know there are hundreds of peer reviewed scientific articles since 2003 that disagree with thew GW theory. Many of the scientists involved attended the international Conference on Climate Change last Month in New York - all big-oil shills I suppose.

I don't discount the links you make to left-leaning media - I address the arguments on their merits. The articles I referenced all linked to scientific studies. I could have linked directly to the studies themselves if you'd liked.

You saying "that's written by a conservative I'm not even going to address it" is trying to close down discussion rather than engage in debate. And then you have the gall to say that you want to discuss the matter.

The facts I have cited that should cause any thinking person to question the global warming theory are that:
    - Temperatures have been falling since 1998
    - 2007 was significantly cooler than 2006
    - Forecasts are that 2008 will be cooler again (United Nations World Meteorological Organization).

These are indisputable facts accepted by the IPCC and the United Nations World Meteorological Organization but not by you apparently. Remind me again - who's rejecting the science?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.