i'm another who believes that if you try to shove a theory down...

1. 1,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    i'm another who believes that if you try to shove a theory down my throat that i'm going to throw it back up on you. give me the facts and i'll make up my own mind.
    i think all would agree that less pollution is better for everyone and everything.
    i have a problem with people who continually harp on about global warming but will do nothing about it on an individual level. or is it just politically correct to join in the outrage while they leave their computers on all day and drive around the corner in their old smoky combi van to pick up some rollies. everybody wants the government or big business to pay for everything. how many of these people have a hybrid car or solar hot water or are using gas hot water instead of electric. all small things that people can do but dont want to put their hand in their own pocket.
    short term solutions that can make a difference seem to get ignored in the whole global warming debate.eg stop land clearing, stop choking waterways with our rubbish. kill the land and the seas and we wont be able to feed ourselves.
    it just seems there is a lot of hypocrisy coming from this debate regardless of what facts are.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.