global warming a scam, page-68

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    bottletop, I go along with much of what you said. Water vapour is one way that heat gets transported from the surface into the atmosphere, absorbing heat from the lower levels in order to vapourise and then shedding it as it condenses further up.
    Whilst much of what the scientists claim regarding CO2 has been proved in the laboratory, in isolation, it is another thing for the same effects to occur when it is happening in a chaotic environment in conjunction with an unknown number of other processes all happening simultaneously.
    Apparently the cornerstone of their claims regarding CO2 is that it all will happen as theorised IF THERE ARE NO OTHER CHANGES IN THE CLIMATE SYSTEM.
    That sounds very much like the incredibly tight, almost impossible to achieve, tolerances that some designers specify on some of their structures.
    I recall one structure that could only be surveyed at night because it moved outside tolerances as the sun progressively warmed it from one side to other as the day progressed.Even then the job had to be accepted having not met the tolerances specified.
    mmmm, I wonder if that designer is now involved in climate modelling.
    Incidently that job was the single span roof of the first hanger built at the then new Changi airport.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.