Jeepers you are a repetitive git. You seem to get a new...

1. 10,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Jeepers you are a repetitive git. You seem to get a new conspiracy theory ever week and post it repetitively on every thread.

Trouble is your misrepresentations are pretty devious and misleading for any interested reader.

There is no significant difference between v3b and v4. The science paper that introduces the new dataset analysis does the comparison and provides the temperature trend difference for the 3b and 4 sets. It's trivial. The v4 dataset has not introduced any significant new warming.

So the "smoke screen" you claim I am hiding behind is a published science paper.

Feel free to publish a response to that paper and prove it wrong.
    And if you want to believe in the conspiracy theory that peer review and the opportunity for scientific rebuttal does not exist, then fine. That's your prerogative. I just think that's fruitloop thinking.

----

If you want to find the paper I am referring to then I suggest you go back to the thread where you initially raised this and actually read the responses and links that were given to you then.

And to the "Please supply me the link to the latest KARL document and then i will show you."
    lols
    How about I do your whole argument for you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.