Climate is a very complex science but I like to see all the real...

1. 3,324 Posts.
    Climate is a very complex science but I like to see all the real evidence first before making my mind up. I’ve read many scientific journals and visited all kinds of web sites. Once can walk away with a very big headache. There’s ample evidence to prove all these theories:

1. The world is warming more than usual and it’s caused at least by part by humans (eg, CO2).
    2. The world is warming more than usual and it’s all natural (eg, sun spot activity).
    3. The world is warming lately but not any more than usual as measured over the past thousands of years, and more.
    4. The world is cooling lately as a result of increases water vapour resulting form increased evaporation brought about by earlier warming, and other factors.

This sight has some interesting data: http://www.climateaudit.org/

Of interest is this statement:

Previously reported discrepancies between the amount of warming near the surface and higher in the atmosphere have been used to challenge the reliability of climate models and the reality of human induced global warming. Specifically, surface data showed substantial global-average warming, while early versions of satellite and radiosonde data showed little or no warming above the surface. This significant discrepancy no longer exists because errors in the satellite and radiosonde data have been identified and corrected. New data sets have also been developed that do not show such discrepancies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.