touchy touchy go glenroy.alarmist! hardly - global warming is...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    touchy touchy go glenroy.

alarmist! hardly - global warming is not going to have barely any impact in my lifetime. A bit of wild weather here and there - but that has always happened, there are far more immediate environmental problems that should be fixed. By fixing the immediate issues and managing resources better the natural world will have more chance of adjusting to a changing climate - which we all agree is happening, we certainly disagree on the primary driver for the observed recent changes and many disagree on what direction and how fast it is changing.

I am not sure how convincing becomes simple, perhaps in your world, that would certainly explain a few things.

I have posted one link on Hotcopper and that was to the Royal Societies summary of the status of climate change in the Science forum

Good to know that any scientist in the field that raises links between observations and human induced global warming has no idea about the science- but they are good enough to fiddle with it and trick most other scientists and the only ones with enough knowledge about the science are the journalists ( who really do sing for thier dinner as you claim the climate scientists do), thank goodness for those impartial journalists to cry out that a scientist is an alarmist so cannot be rational.

I have tried a number of times to explain things, but like when arguing with a child at some point you realise that they are not listening and it is pointless. When confronted by a fixed negotiating position, in this case - its a fraud, conspiracy, scam, lie, not true etc and the counterparty is prepared to abuse you what is the point, like a child throwing a tantrum to get attention, I am simply not interested. Perhaps you could go to your room and calm down, when you are in a rational frame of mind we can clearly present each case, however who will e the adjudicator? How will we know who is right? Those institutions that were once trusted such as the CSIRO and BOM are no longer available as you have vetoes them as in on the scam and so biased. So where do we go? We cant chose people without the capability to understand the science, so where do we go?

religious freak - that is none of your business.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.