RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

awg801 I totally agree with you that geothermal has massive...

1. 197 Posts.
    awg801 I totally agree with you that geothermal has massive potential and once the development costs are paid long term it is competitive with coal.

I dont agree with the conclusion that geodynamics "have the worlds best hot rocks". There are many examples of areas which have much larger geothermal gradients than geodynamics have reported, that are naturally permeable. No point having hot rocks if you cant get that heat to surface economically. Sure the hotter they are the better but other things can counteract this so they must be considered.

Now its funny you mention earthquakes because if you maybe a minute or two typing in "geothermal earthquake" into google maybe you would realise that a major worry with EGS is the possibility it will lead to earthquakes. Here is one of many links

http://www.powermag.com/issues/features/Assessing-the-Earthquake-Risk-of-Enhanced-Geothermal-Systems_2309.html

There have been plenty of projects stopped due to this so having hot rocks and governments will mean nothing if these issues are met. Thus I question when people conclude they have the best without any proof.

Now before you say im negative, im not. I happen to have shortlisted a few geothermal companies including geodynamics I am looking to possibly invest in at the right time. But to invest without considering both the good and bad points of a company is not how I go about it. Sorry if you just want to hear about how good you company is without any constructive discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.962K 392.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2025168 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5090742 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.