RNE 0.00% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Maybe you should do your own research and you will find plenty...

1. 197 Posts.
    Maybe you should do your own research and you will find plenty of other projects with similar or higher temperatures at less depth.

Here are just a few of many:

The Geyser USA -
    Drilled area: 100km2
    Type reservoir: Steam
    Depth: 600-3.000m
    Temperature: 300C°
    Production wells: 424

Tongonan Philippines -
    Drilled area: 120-150km2
    Type reservoir: Liquid
    Depth: 1.000-3.000m
    Temperature: 260-320C°
    Production wells: 75

Cerro Prieto Mexico -
    Drilled area: 150-200km2
    Type reservoir: Liquid
    Depth: 2.800m
    Temperature: 300-340C°
    Production wells: 149

And maybe you should read posts carefully before putting words in peoples mouths. I even used quotations. I responsed to the "have the worlds best hot rocks" comment. In terms of having the "hottest rocks", well that is like asking how long is a piece of string. You drill deep enough you will get hotter and hotter obviously. So maybe we need more measures than just heat when deciding the quality of our resource.

I acknowledge you are right in saying Australia is definitely more geologically stable that many other regions and that is one advantage.

Lastly these statements you have made are riduculous

""You must also remember that the risk with GDY is still high, but it is also a lot lower that other hot rock geothermal companies in Australia""

How so?? EGS is EXPERIMENTAL, other companies are using conventional methods.

""talking about the threat, but then explains the real risk (which is very low)""

Low risk relative to what?? You just said the risk with GDY is still high in your earlier reference anyway

""You need to be careful of talking about apples and oranges. The article talks about a couple of specific geothermal projects but none are the same as GDY's.""

They were all EGS and ofcourse no project is like GDY's, every project is different.

But given this like I said geodynamics has potential but we need to consider everything. Its a little annoying that once you point out any different opinion to those that just like hearing how great their investment is you get thoughtless defense of any untrue statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $408 81.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 410003 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7451883 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.