global warming is a farce

1. 6,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Martin Hertzberg says global warming is a farce.

I know this has been gone over before but it still is relevant and the eco-fascists still need reminding

Even if advocates of the phenomenon are right about their claim the Earth is warming, it's not because of humans, he says.

“If there is any global warming, it's natural. But I would go further. The theory that human emission of carbon dioxide having an effect … that theory, in my humble opinion as a scientist, is one of the greatest frauds in the history of science,” Hertzberg said.
    Carbon dioxide makes up such a small portion of the atmosphere, it can't have an effect, Hertzberg said. He uses the figure of 395 parts per million, which he said is roughly .04 percent of the atmosphere's composition.

“That one small constituent in the atmosphere is responsible for all this weather phenomenon is nonsense,” Hertzberg said.

Instead, other factors contribute to long-term weather change. “Little ice ages” have occurred as recently as the middle of the last millennium, following a warming period during the medieval period, and fluctuations since, he said.

“It's no coincidence they grew grapes in northern England. That the Vikings settled Greenland during that period,” Hertzberg said, adding that when temperatures changed, Viking villages went “belly-up. The Thames froze over. Manhattan's rivers froze.”

According to Hertzberg, Earth's average temperature has increased only slightly — .05 degrees in the last 100 years
    Hertzberg said opinions contrary to the main stream are often suppressed, but there's evidence that high-level scientists are pushing the contrary philosophy.

“It's slowly unfolding. It's beginning to crumble, like a house of cards,” Hertzberg said.
    Global warming is a Trojan Horse in the environmental movement,” he said. “There are legitimate concerns in pollution … but chasing this global warming phantom is going to discredit the rest.”
    More here
    http://climaterealists.com/?id=9559

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.