global warming is fake, page-189

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    I think it's concerning when climate change activists start talking about bush fires and coast line changes. Then look at climate change over 15 years or 150 years. A completely tiny statistical window when you consider how ancient Earth is. We all know if we can extend this window millions of years then we'd find climate changes have been occuring all the time. Ice ages have come and gone. Previous rivers have dried up. Lush surrounds are now deserts. And all these changes without any industrial emissions. Yet people like Al Gore and Kevin Rudd use events such as drought to convert the unknowing public.

This is the same propaganda messages videos such as Home and Al Gore uses. Melting icecaps and large storms.

Millions of years ago all continents were connected. Then seperated. You could walk from South America to Scandinavia. Did the seperation occur because of man-made emissions? Maybe the earth is really quite dynamic. Ocean floors move, coastal lines change, tsunamis happen. Are you telling me continents are completely static now? If a tiny piece of the continent falls into the ocean then this has not happened before?

All the events we now blame on climate change have occured ever since time on Earth began. I am sure dinosaurs, cavemen and whoever else has experienced bigger storms than Katrina and worse droughts and longer winters than we have seen.

As soon as someone mentiones natural events or says "it was unusual cold today for this time of the year, i blame climate change" i know they are just trying to push their own agenda without any scientific facts to back it up. Or weak science which looks are only a tiny window of data.

I am all for nature conservation. This has nothing to do with change of climate. This just means not chopping down a whole forest to build skyscrapers or culling all sharks so people can swim in the ocean in peace.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.