Authoritative Analyses. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are truly taken in by...

1. 15,288 Posts.
    Authoritative Analyses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are truly taken in by this Bullsheet aren't you. Everyday another SUCKER will be added to the sheeple list. Not you Bellcurve. You have been there for awhile now. But really sad you mock many and infer they are murderes then you just recite the mantra.

Hopefully the chart below may cause some prospective sheeple NOT to follow this AUTHORITIVE Analysis (not so) you have provided

@bellcurve Yes NASA did say ........Heatwaves have become more frequent in the United States since the 1960s..

Only people with with verly low IQ's would NOT question why 1960?

This is what the OBAMA led EPA put out in August 2016

https://www.epa.gov/climate-indicators/climate-change-indicators-high-and-low-temperatures

210217.JPG

So Yes I was WRONG Bellcurve. You are SPOT On I must concur with you. NASA is correct. Heatwaves have increased SINCE 1960.

phfff what a pathetic world we live in when media is totally inept at asking the hard question. I don't like bringing politics into it as it takes away from the argument. but truly what reason would the media have to totally ignore blatant misuse of data.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.