Well congrats, you’ve at least come up with an answer to...

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well congrats, you’ve at least come up with an answer to Tasnat’s question of

”why is there 100m of ice on top of planes that landed there in WW2?”

Which is a lot more than any of the alarmists here have done, though they’ve had ample opportunity to do so...

It seems however that they’d rather ridicule, deride, attack the OP credibility, the website’s credibility, call Tasnat a denialist, continually answer a question with a question etc. etc. etc. all the while trying to sound oh so knowledgeable - you know, the usual blah blah.

But tell me JonnoH, since the planes landed in this deep spot, why was there 79 metres of ice on top of them? I mean, deep spot, shallow spot, whatever the spot, there’s still 79 metres of ice on top?

I mean, how could all that ice possibly get there with all the massive catastrophic manmade climate emergencies we’ve had since 1944?

And why did that ice increase to 103 metres by 2018?

Anyway, thank goodness all these questions are merely hypothetical banter and the common fellow like myself doesn’t have to think about it at all, because as we’ve all been instructed, the science is of course, settled.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.