Global Warming, page-153

1. 4,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    No one's trying to bash a square peg into a round hole.
    Read Peter Gwynne's 2014 article :

Observations and analyses since then have confirmed and strengthened the models and the broad understanding of climate change, along with the portion that's due to human activity. Richard Somerville, a climate scientist at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography and the University of California, San Diego, summarized the findings in an email.

"There are many lines of observational evidence that the world is warming, including globally rising air and ocean temperatures, retreating glaciers worldwide, increasing sea level, decreasing Arctic Sea ice extent, and mass loss on the ice sheets of Greenland and Antarctica," he wrote. "In addition, an entire new body of climate science called 'detection and attribution' convincingly shows that the observed climate changes have distinctive space-time patterns that are consistent with causes due to human activities."
    The counterattack had started by the beginning of the 1990s. The purported evidence against global warming included the news articles on cooling by myself and others. [Peter Gwynne]
    http://www.insidescience.org/conten...snt-make-todays-climate-scientists-wrong/1640

and yes, i couldn't edit the word geographically- my 3 minutes expired....
    Last edited by struggler: 19/10/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.