The joke is on the gullible that believe the government is...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    The joke is on the gullible that believe the government is looking after us, and the UN is about making peace. No wars since formation at the end of WW2 LOL. Just like the "no boom and bust" cycles once the Fed was installed in 1913. Those scientists that sell their soul for this lie are just trying to pay the mortgage in this corrupt world. They might even tell themselves to believe the crap and eventually succumb to their own survival. Pragmatism at its worst and I don't blame them actually.

If you don't believe there can be corruption in high places then you have not been paying any attention at all. It happens on the micro-level with small business doing cash deals, and on a personal note; people having affairs etc. People are capable of cheating on all levels. It happens more at the macro scale, especially when it comes to the really big money, power and control.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6242/6242739-5c2fa26784130d9f23c4261c3f9cdd1c.jpg

Inconvenient facts:
    *Life exploded on this planet with CO2 levels far higher than today, including when the apes arrived. The space station and submarines jettison CO2 before it becomes toxic at 5000pm and we panic about 420ppm. They pump CO2 into greenhouses to achieve 1200ppm which seems about perfect for the biosphere. The plants become more drought resistant, use less water and grow a lot faster, more resilient to insect attack too. CO2 is beneficial and essential to life.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6242/6242810-d907d5e0f3eec49f9534e8ce80a9eb1c.jpg

*We breathe out what the biosphere breathes in and the biosphere breathes out what we breathe in. It is called the carbon cycle, also directly linked to volcanic activity, ocean warming and so on. It is not toxic, amounts to just over 0.04% of the atmosphere and is a minor greenhouse gas.
    Water vapor traps most radiant heat at the same wavelength as CO2, which means scientifically, that once levels reach about where they are now there is no effect on heat retention in the atmosphere at all.
    It is the gas of life, not toxic, not a pollutant or a marker for pollution. The biosphere starts to die at 180ppm and is gone at 150ppm. Calling CO2 out as dangerous and taxing it makes as much sense as the "mother bird" cat below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6242/6242752-7b4ef6bc2e48c6ad0da95fa113dc4a15.jpg

*The hockey stick graph was totally discredited long ago and removed as the IPCC logo (quietly) because of that. That chart was constructed using tree rings ffs, and very selective at that. Mann et. al. were exposed in the Climate Gate scandal which I took some time to read through. They were talking about "getting rid of" the Medieval Warming period because it was inconvenient to the narrative. Paid science. How else do they pay the bills? Lots more, but of course the "fact checkers" came in to disrupt the exposure - that was real. Thousands of emails = true.

AGW was / is about business. Climate Change is the most obvious statement. Duh. But I remember when I was a kid and a heat wave was 10days of consecutive 100F (about 38C) in Melbourne. Long stinking hot summers that went forever and it stayed hot all night as well. Not a day or two over 32C and the news has bright red alarming charts and all sorts of absurd claims selling their corruption. The warm days now seem to cool off in the afternoon (mostly).

The construct of warming is just that and mainly caused by the UHI effect (Urban Heat Island).
    Trees and clouds cool an area while concrete, bricks and asphalt heat our cities more than they used to. Lots of rural temperature stations removed to support the business and control narrative.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6242/6242823-1809823fc2256360bbc2187a7a10c763.jpg

I could go on and on yet the joke would be on me - thinking I could convince misled people that CO2, or water, or peace and a lack of corruption or truth are our friends. Energy, and money (debt) creation are the cause of inflation if you remove the deliberately caused supply chain issue.
    This subject is old hat now surely. None of the alarmist predictions have come true so they just keep on faking the science funding BS, extending the time period for the impending disaster and make even bigger more outrageous claims to enable them to tax us more to cover their corruption and inept management.

Enjoyed reading all the climate humor. Thanks ladies and gents CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.