PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

global water intelligence article, page-11

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 822
    I wonder what the holdup is ?

Dilato want to raise funds to get the CV deal back on track and find a new lab to manage the technology ?

The relationship with Campbell was broken because of the high costs ? anything else ? did campbell have some ridiculous misplaced loyalty to harcourt and james ? I certainly hope not.
    Dilato took over, and told campbell they weren't going to get there big payments anymore ? and told dilato to f&k *off..

Is it possible that campbell might come back into the fold on a far more reasonable basis ?

Maybe the new lab that dilato is 'associated' with is not getting enough co-operation from campbells people ?

Campbell is probably a problem. Campbell is a shareholder and has lost as well. Campbell has to understand that there is no potential without cooperation.

Money fixes everything. So new finance and all the plans can be put in place. But to raise needs a plan.

Need agreements from other owners/directors first, like redfern and bylin, to figure out how to make everybody happy ! The fair option usually works, where everybody takes a 'fair' share. The only people that dont have to be made happy are us, the retail shareholder...that in my case has already put a massive chunk of life's savings into this big bold plan that has since become a massive big flop. A huge effing scam. No hope. Signed deal of the century with CV and couldn't raise 5 million ! Just so f*k$d up.

Can only hope dilato was an italian legend who rode a white horse into battle and rescued the princess or the 'people' in this case.

with

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.