LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

Global wind turbine orders head for a record year., page-2

1. 7,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Look there is no shortage of demand. There is a sever over supply problem. Basic Economics says when looking at something that as multiple points of production and price is changing rapidly. For the last 18 months Concentrate has had the largest Beta
    Followed by oxides. Folowed by Metals and magnets have the lowest beta over the last 6, 12 , 18 months. So it is a supply issue.

There are many sources of PM demand and in fact they are all going up Wind Generators as you said Appliances hand tools and latly larger yard tools like ride around mowers and heavy chain saws. If I go back to 2018 production was 14.6 to day 3X gain I believe both cars and apliances are larger than this. Tools grew like crazy much earlier so not as great but still growing nicely.

So looking at any one segment does indicate a positive. What you have to decide are you looking at what counts.

i am China is doing this is important but until they stop adding more gigawatts of coal than solar and actually take some coal offline I still think they do not give a damn about the world's climate

• Number of coal power plants by country 2022 | Statista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.