SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

Global X Uranium ETF, page-16

1. 20,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Yes it was my bad, it is on sales, it was a slip up on my part as I already knew that, but my point was that it is GLE who got the rights to the Uranium and yes it will be in UF6 as I pointed out, but Global-X are investing in Silex yet GLE haven't shown anything yet that they are even going ahead with Paducah?
    So it is a big risk for Global-X at this point, but I believe there is more to the story than what it first appears to be?

I think we all know that Paducah will go ahead and being UF6 it has to be worth more than just plain Uranium as someone else here also pointed out, but it is my firm belief that it will be used at Wilmington if everything goes to plan, remember, one of the head honcho's at GLE said when Paducah was first mooted, that it would save GLE a lot of money, he didn't say make them a lot of money!

In another post today it is saying that some of the mines are not even breaking even, perhaps some will close? but remember, it costs a lot more to establish a new mine than keeping an old one running, so to my way of thinking the price of Uranium has to be going higher, but if this recycling pilot plant at Wilmington comes off? then there won't be much Uranium from mines sold in the US going forward in my opinion?
    I reckon Global-X are on to this point somehow?
    Last edited by moosey: 15/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.