ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Global X, page-12

1. 6,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1604
    Hi all. I know we are all looking for positives for which many of course remain. Perspective is important.

Global X increasing great but no chance they were in cap raise as they held 6 million prior to recent additions. If in cap raise they would hold many more but is a good piece posted - sorry forgot who posted it.

The second note is - like funds/insto's - we have a choice to hold - exit - re enter just as happening here with global x. A choice to average down over time - I have done this with one I kept buying over 10+ years - now hold 2.4 million average down to 3.3c now at 5.5c could be 10-20-50 any day on M/L but what a long drawn out saga - still with no guarantee of course. It was rookie emotional decision when I look back and the money tied up could have been working elsewhere whilst I retained original high price purchase that would/could have been used as a write down if it did not eventuate. In the meantime I could have written off the loss and followed it and bought back in for 1.3c recently if I felt things were moving in right direction.

Anyway we all have our own experiences and convictions to adhere to. The above mentioned is purely because of lack of political will in a country and since a new govt things have bumped up. It's not the only governmental issue I've experienced - lost it all in Kazhakstan through corrupt govt on a gold company there - guess I'm a little jumpy these days at the first sign of political issues. In each case as with GGG - it was nothing to do with the company nor management.

Anyway have a great weekend all. It's a challenge that I enjoy trying to get it right - some of the time anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $20 900

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 832244 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.