ETM 0.00% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Global X, page-229

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839

need to check your 2020 posts before you decided to not post on HC because of the imminent /pending fall in the sp.

Have you done this Alex? Let me know when you have. Im actually looking forward to it. We can admire any pinpoint accuracy if thats your preference.
    Did you spot the "all time low" yet? I think youll find it sub 3 cents. So we are a long way off at the moment. Will you be deleting the statement if what Ive offered is correct?

Hey Sika,
    When I get to 80(retirement) I hope I can learn to enjoy life instead of still reading HC hoping to reclaim any financial mistakes. My family trust would be so disappointed in me if I decimated their holdings through any stuffups. Selling anything at loss is most troublesome either mentally or physically on any investor as we know. But especially for that age group. By that age it would be much harder to cope with and Id dread ending up like that..Thats why I always suggest to people older that they really need to know what they are doing before they make a decision or they may take it to the grave.
    Last edited by nro: 08/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.