SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Globalsat deal

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    https://*********.com.au/sky-and-space-arrangement-latin-america-globalsat/

This is a stock to sit on or invest in depending on what level of risk you are willing to accept. I am a bit of a risk taker in small caps as can be proven through my GSW and BIG shareholding (I didn't get out at the right time so now I am just going to sit it out). SAS is different from GSW and BIG in the fact there is something physically tangible that makes their system work (the Pearls). The company is make or break on this fact. Get pearls working properly in a constellation and prove it over time then I believe the company will do well.

"In late September last year, Sky and Space launched its first three nanosatellites known as the 3 Diamonds. The successful launch led to the world’s first secure voice call using the nanosatellite medium.
    About a month later, Sky and Space undertook another “world first” by completing a financial transaction using the 3 Diamonds.
    Since then, the company has secured a number of collaboration deals and trials with potential partners for its technology."

Anything that is a world first is going to take time to develop and grow and this requires financial backing. Those willing to support it will either go bust if it doesn't work or make a lot of money if it does work. There is no point arguing semantics as I have seen many posters do. If you have researched the management and the company and believe in the product then stick it out or grow your holding.

If you're a non-holder and are just intent on throwing mud, using innuendo to make a point without facts, or trying to incite argument for your own enjoyment then you are not welcome here. If you are a non-holder with actual tangible evidence that something is amiss with this company and can prove this to holders then please do so constructively as with any stock it is important to have all the cards laid out to make informed decisions.

Let us all base discussions on proper research that is quoted with proper reference sources (real facts) not some emotive claptrap that someone spews out. Let us all make HC a valuable source of information that assists shareholders and nonshareholders alike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.