SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Globalsat deal, page-5

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    The concern remains:

AUD$ 14.1 mill cap raise will not be enough to pay for:

~AUD$ 8 mill (Operational cost) + ~AUD$ 15 mill = AUD$ 23 mill (Assuming each satellite is 750k AUD and not EURO).

The shortfall is ~AUD$ 8.9 mill....not counting additional costs to get the satellites to produce revenue if able.

That is an observable fact based on what the company has disclosed.

What happened to BIG, GSW, etc is that they were built on nothing but hype and what is alleged by some as manipulative/deceptive conducts. They were at some point were asked to prove their worth and they couldn't.

Funny that you mentioned how SAS is different to them...

There are in fact some similarities between GSW and SAS. One in particular that I personally have observed is in the form of questionable announcements about agreements that ultimately worth no more than obligation free quotes. Disclosure of such announcements and people asking questions about them culminated in GSW being in the predicament that it currently is in. As far as what I could observe, all of the announcements made by SAS so far were very vacuous and lack substance, ie obligation free quotes. I have explained the reason why I personally believe so in detail in my older posts but I am prepared to do so again if someone is interested. Nothing complex really....

SAS has nothing tangible at present because the pearls are not even up yet. Even if they are up they would still need to bes tested for commercial viability. Only then would SAS has tangible assets.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 17/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.