FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi govr , don't mind you keeping me grounded as to being a...

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Hi govr , don't mind you keeping me grounded as to being a believer and dreamer ... Lol , haven't upset any of my plans as they are quite modest ! With that in mind I may be a dreamer/ believer but at the back of my mind also try to be pragmatic ( also have my hard earned to consider), think that I have done so up until the present .

Admit I know nothing of basic business 101 , will check out at some time , understand that revenue is important but am confident it will come , haven't seen emc put a foot wrong yet , has all the makings of a " goer " , probably a naive laymans view point ! The next six months should be eventful and hopefully postive .

Yes revenue will be a re rater for the company for sustainable price growth but that should come as this company grows, same as many other successful companies have started out .
    I think that if they have signed contracts world wide then isn't it natural to move on and consolidate further with additionally contracts ? Not sure what you think they should be doing , momentum is desirable isn't it ? I I would not expect Emc to be putting on hold any further expansion just to watch and see how Israel , Ethiopia and the Vigin Islands go .They are the entree to our " main meal " ! i.e the China market . The business front, I would think, is very dynamic and fast paced, the slow will miss out,that is with due diligence taken into account

My post perhaps simplistic, naive but has no hidden agenda, that is for you to decide, all the best govr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $6.669K 54.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 423146 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 54363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.