BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Another good dayA target of $5+ can only be reached with a rail...

1. 217 Posts.
    Another good day

A target of $5+ can only be reached with a rail deal. I have the confidence a deal can be reached but if its with FMG lets hope its not a 50% JV deal like BCIs. If BRM are backed into a corner that maybe our only option. I think the very worst scenario of a 50% JV deal for rail access would still result in a SP run. Any deal better than that would obviously see the SP run harder. A much better deal such as a commercial haulage agreement with BHP would see us closing in on a MC of close to half Marillanas NPV. This would result in a conservative price of close to $6 imo. An extremely strong price for the planned capital raising in Q4 this year. Whatever happens, rail must be sorted prior to any capital raising.

I questioned managements ability to get Marillana up and running a couple of years ago. My gut feeling since the release of the PFS last year is that management are capable, focused and going to get the job done.

BRM management are consistently meeting deadlines but they still need rail, rail, rail.

So Pezza87, lets see if your March rail announcement prediction comes true??
    Im a much bigger fan of facts rather than peoples predictions, but I hope your right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.