BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Gloomy Monday 27/06/16

1. J89
    1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Ok so as anticipated there's been a slight drop in BAL SP and I think it'll slowly continue throughout the day especially when the traders take charge.

two options;
    (1) hold on and you'll soon be rewarded when an upgrade is released and/or August FY16 announcement
    (2) sell your shares, look for a re-entry at a lower rate sometime this week or in the near future (don't delay as surely an upgrade is coming) OR invest elsewhere.

In order to keep my interests known and hence HC members can decide where my posts are bias or not, I have a confession to make. Even though I was adamant that Monday won't be as bad as everyone was making it out to be, certain information I have been afforded points to the global economy taking a small temporary hit. I still truly think that it's not warranted and neither BAL or A2M sales will be affected but there are times were you need to follow the norm when the norm are dictating the share price (to an extent). As such I will excuse myself from this lovely company for a very short temporary period. I'd like to think of it as a short vacation. That being said, I will be back much earlier than you think.

Best of luck fellas and gals!

Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.