RFG 1.33% 7.6¢ retail food group limited

I continually proved each and every point that I made, I was...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I continually proved each and every point that I made, I was addressing the fact that the CEO of GYG touted authenticity and a point of difference for years which neither are true. Then as I addressed if it is in fact such a monster business and wonderful growth story, then why is RFG a measly 150M company with what appears to be very 'unpopular' franchises currently more profitable than it? Sure you can make cheap inauthentic takeaway, but there's absolutely no moat to GYG since there's already multiple other billion dollar Tex Mex style businesses that provide the exact same food. As others mentioned when a better alternative comes around (and it eventually will) they'll be toast. You can also see a lot of the sentiment on reddit completely agrees with me so it's not at all a controversial statement to make, their quality has also clearly deteriorated in expansion.

Sounds like a 2 billion dollar train wreck waiting to happen, growth above all else is exactly how RFG imploded. Many probably talked up about how great of a growth story RFG is when it was trading at a billion dollar + valuation, yet the signs of why something's an over bloated mess were right there and all I did was point that out with very factual statements that I've backed up with further information.

Did you take any time at all to read this? https://www.smartcompany.com.au/industries/hospitality/nacho-typical-qsr-financials-guzman-y-gomez-ipo/
    Last edited by Toaster101: 04/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ $54.44K 725.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 439268 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 247213 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.