SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

glotch v intheblack

1. 326 Posts.
    Sorry guys if you don't care but I will put it on this thread as SLA could make me win.

By Intheblack

Radford may well have an illustrious cv, but NAN is still NAN and its technology remains questionable.

You can't put lipstick on a pig.

By Glotch

Why can't you put lipstick on a pig?

I thought the saying was you can't polish a turd.

Who says NAN's tech is questionable?

Maybe we all should of bought ARG 3 weeks ago. That would of been good.

mmm CHO has done well over the last 3 weeks as well hasn't it? And what about MLT??

I am more than happy to hear criticism about my stock picks. In fact I encourage it to get another perspective but to respect your views you have to do better than "You can't put lipstick on a pig"

When I want to invest in LIC's I will seek your advice.

Hey Intheblack

I have done a bit of a look around and you seem to concentrate on the NAN threads to give $h1t to the people who own this share.

WHY? You don't post on any other thread you don't own so I am curious as to why you hate NAN out of every other share on the ASX.

If you have the guts, lets play a game to see if I should even listen to you.

In the last 2 months I have bought 5 shares. They are ARR, NAN, SEA, SLA and SSC.

I dare you 2 pick 5 stocks that will do better than mine before the end of the year.

1 share of each of my picks at friday close = $1.55 and that includes good gains on SSC and SEA and a price for NAN that included no on market sales by Wilson on the day.

to give you an advantage you don't even have to own the stocks you pick, any will do just tell your 5 picks and closing price on friday.

If you have the guts to back up your talk, please reply before 10.00 am on tuesday and the best % gain on total shareholding by close of play 31.12.08 wins.

Have you got what it takes????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.