RMD 0.16% $31.27 resmed inc

is anybody into the internet of things ...each day I like to...

1. 14,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    is anybody into the internet of things ...
    each day I like to exercise with a heart rate monitor and try try to get into zone 2 for 80% of the time and then do HIIT for about 20%
    all the data is recorded on my iPhone
    another sensor are these blood pressure monitor machines. you put a cuff around your arm, it fills with air and measures your blood pressure as it deflates.
    same thing seems to be going on with CPAP machines. Sure it pumps oxygen into your lungs but it's other main function seems to be to measure how often you stop breathing in the night which is then recorded somewhere in the cloud.
    How else would you measure sleep apnea if not with a mask and recording device of some kind?
    Surely as you lose weight, you need some device to measure whether or not you have stopped breathing during the night. Otherwise how would know whether or not you are actually on the mend?
    I think this is where the future for RMD lies ie in AI and the internet of things as sensor like a heart rate monitor, blood pressure monitor except a mask and machine is used to measure breathing while sleeping.
    Does anyone know of any other devices apart from Resmed's CPAP machine that can measure whether or not you have stopped breathing during the night?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$31.27
Change
-0.050(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $19.81B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.70 $31.84 $31.09 $82.98M 2.646M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22500 $31.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$31.31 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.