CND 6.25% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

GLV Chart, page-35

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Hey everyone , we received a good announcement today however most of us already expected the approval to happen so its not the hugest deal.
    The land on ep127 is quite empty, extremely low residential area so it was not a huge hurdle to get site clearance . The sacred site approval was always imminent.

Its interesting how GLV has has 2 days of high volumes before that announcement was released today , one can see this as a strategic move by the company to try and build more momentum in the share price. its very possible that the sacred site approval was approved in janurary and GLV held off on informing the market until they saw a better opportunity.

Im not trying to downramp the stock as i own it , but im in no rush personally . however its still very early days for the shareprice to be taking off . A %66 increase in one day is alot considering the early stages GLV is at with its projects. This presents a high risk in the short term and i would recommend a sense of caution when buying into GLV above .025cents.

Im happy with GLV's prospects however some shareholders are correct when they say that GLV has had a troublesome past. Its important for new shareholders to do their research before making any rash decisions to buy in.

im not very happy with the fact the GLV has carried out quite a few capital raisings at extremly low prices in the recent past. Its important to note that GLV was consolidated in 2020 and already up until today has more than tripled its shares on issue since that date. GLV use to be a vanadium play however that diddnt go so well.

Its important for new shareholders to realise that ep127 has previously been explored extensively with no major hydrocarbon shows.
    The permit was attempted to be sold a few years ago however the sale fell through and it was decided to keep the permit.
    All helium potential in ep127 is a calculated guess based on the geometry of the area. its been compared to the Amadeus Basin where companies have found helium in certain rock formations. So its important to note that there is no resource estimate for Helium in the ep127 tenements at present. So in regards to the Helium prospect there is an element of high risk which will be factored into the shareprice once the hype has died down. I also like to point out that the EP127 tenements are in very early stages of development with no drilling to commence within the next year. Certainly no DFS completed , no scoping study, no resource estimates , no funding for development and no mine construction, no off take agreements and no JV partners.

Im hopeful that GLV has a huge significant lithium discovery in the future for the sake of all shareholders .

In regards to the Goshawk 20% ownership of certain oil bearing tenements i think its very interesting times as we are getting ready for approvals for drilling and fracking in WA later on in the year.

i made a post earlier on saying GLV is defiantly a good buy at these prices. at prices between .015cents to .025cents.

buying into GLV at .035cents is a high risk for anyone who wants to do a short term trade, i.e day traders.

I believe what we saw in the trading of GLV today was a influx of sheep who were following the heard past .03cents. Im just not sure if its sustainable at the moment.

I'm personally happy to leave my shares for the long term as my holding is not overfly huge.

this is a speculative buy and mums and dads should proceed with caution.

BNL use to be AZZ which was an oil play stock, many people were burnt in AZZ and in the end the stock went into a suspension for over 1 year only to then be consolidated , name changed and suddenly they are a helium play stock. My personal expectation for BNL success is extremely low and BNL already have over 1.5 billion shares on issue. We learnt that in sharemarket we have your really crappy junior dodgy mining stocks who are filled with directors that just want to give themselves great pay packets. And then theres the few good mining stock that actually end up getting finding something substantial , getting the required funding and proceeding to construct mines and begin production. these are the rare gems that we need to find .

lets hope GLV is a rare gem. but to be honest at this stage we just dont know.

goodluck to us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 2.9¢ $64.87K 2.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30014 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.