CND 0.00% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

Looking at the buying activity I think FOMO might be creeping...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Looking at the buying activity I think FOMO might be creeping in.

If we go into a trading halt investors need to be prepared to be in suspension for a while to comply with the ASX, I think this could easily be in a similar situation to WFE next month, but the potential upside is worth the punt in my view because I think becoming a Vanadium producer is precisely Brewers intention and he will be fully committed to making it happen. The last update stated negotiations were at an advanced stage and that shareholders would be updated shortly,.... this period has clearly been extended beyond what was anticipated by the board, possibly to organise the required funding perhaps??,..lets hope so!

Brewers relationship with Langford will make selling any Vanadium much easier so we just need to secure one of these assets that apparently meets the boards criteria and work towards a production strategy fast. The Vanadium price and demand with determine the value of this company in a couple of years time, I suspect it will remain strong so the fundamentals are looking solid to me from an investors perspective.

If we get an announcement by Friday I might just finish off my bottle of Hendrick's!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $25.54K 761.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.