WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Well done 1S1, you show tremendous generosity to share your...

1. 12,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1798
    Well done 1S1, you show tremendous generosity to share your information.

It would seem that the approach is to accumulate stock at the current levels to whatever one's individual budget will accommodate and then place the stock in the bottom draw and be very patient.

Firstly OBJ needs to get a profile in the market place for the investor to hang his hat on and be convinced his money is being well spent.
    It can only be achieved by demonstrating that they can have a product in the market place that the consumer will part with his hard earned to enhance or improve his/her wellbeing.

If you believe that OBJ can do this,the future is rosy with a high risk factor.

Timing - who knows, even OBJ does not at this point.

My strategy to this stock is to now sit back and wait and it looks like a minimum of 12 months before anything meaningful will be accomplished. Not in terms of progress within OBJ's product development but in relation to selling product into the market and creating a revenue stream.

Launching a new product is a monumental task. The logistics are huge and in the end you have to get consumer acceptance. This can be brutal.
    If the end user says YES - Bingo. If the consumer says NO. We all know the result.

I think there is a long haul ahead, hopefully the company will focus on getting a core application to market. At the moment there is a lot of technical jargon.

They need a product that is understood in application and name and works. This will open the line of credibility and acceptance, something all new companies must earn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.