WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

glyns answers and other things spoken about, page-6

1. 691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    8 How many companies is obj in negotiations with?
    A: five

Kills the multitude theory. Take out the OBJ sponsored products and you have FMCG 1,2,3 and GSK.

7 What do you think the outlook is for obj over the next 12 months?
    A: I dont like to speculate but we hope to have at least one licencing agreement in place.

14 Would a partner agreement involving the adoption of obj technoledgy on a corporate platform allow certain products to be commerciallized before being announced to the market?
    A: No,anything at all would need to be announced to the market.

Kills the hidden commercial deal speculation. Global FMCG appears the most advanced (on presentation), though that was obvious by the JDA ann. This would appear to be the at least one agreement. Can't see anything material just around the corner, though would like to be proved wrong there.

"Negotiations in the usa should be concluded over the next few months." - I wonder if this means collaboration or the $ deal referred to by #7.

Always fun to speculate about blue sky pie but I get the feeling with the market downtrend, the gap up wont be as high as predicted given sentiment and number of sellers available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.