re: canabalism-lets get together & 4 dub No worries dub & even...

1. 13,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: canabalism-lets get together & 4 dub No worries dub & even though I have a dislike for catching cabs one day you may drive for an armoured tank company & we can do a 'duel' hiring for when we cash in our chips at the Mint.

Gold @ US$3,333.33 Silver US$33.33

Incidentally the speaker on Islam who lectures & prepares papers for University courses on 'Comparitive Religions' used in part writings from Annie Besant & I did mention they were at great odds compared to the erudite christian monk Mathew Paris who is quoted in The Crucifixion of Truth so I have some dd to do.The speaker did mention a book which paints Mohammed in a bad light.(did not catch the name)The birth & death dates were the same but it was said that he died after a 3 month illness & no mention of a cardinal.

Go Gold!!

If I understand 'things' correctly GLN is a buy & hold. If 'things' go according to plan shareholders will be rewarded & a ramp up the mine ann should take about 6/8 months.Keep an eye on the charts.Strong support at issue price of new shares of 13c with a 'free' option.Very undervalued according to management - as per the usual sentiment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.