FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

GM: Resolutions 1 - 7 Opinions/Thoughts, page-22

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Very good @Housemountains, no one raised this issue in Sydney as shareholders raised different questions. In Sydney we were keen to know what it was in for James to stay, to be committed. This should put to rest some of the questions raised on remunerations and should not be an issue anymore.
    As for the options at 45c, I am satisfied this is a good barrier as it serve as an incentive for the directors to be rewarded for good performance. Absolutely agreed with boy1 and barney, that directors will only gain once the SP reaches 65c only. If the SP goes higher, good for them as it will also benefit all shareholders. I have already voted yes on all resolutions, as I want the directors sole attention focused on adding value to BGS and no other distractions. I want directors to get the best value for BGS in whatever directions they elect to take and I want all these increase value to be reflected in the SP of BGS. Boy1 has listed again the mechanism to be triggered and they are reasonable and I hope all shareholders give their support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.