BWN 0.00% 4.9¢ bhagwan marine limited

gm resolutions, page-13

1. 407 Posts.
    Guys,

Tibbs explained it, as simply and aswell as it can be explained. His explanation was spot on Re the proposed spin off of assets.. basic stuff really as Tibbs points out , and CERTAINLY in BWNs best interests at present!

it makes perfect sense to me , and im very pleased to see BWN management are refining the company to be a pure Coal play with world class assets.. you wld expect nothing more from such a prestige team of professionals with such exemplary crudentials..

i also agree with Indibul that this move may also be a cautionary move by BWN , as much as anything as management know that , as valuable as the non coal related assets are , they wont be valued in any future possible take over discussions..

With Savni incresing their stake , and Bushan hungry for deals , then this move was absolutely prudent and timely...

this is certainly shaping up to be VERY exciting indeed.. and to add further urgency , the chart looks exceptionally bullish.. Huge bounce off the MA a day away..?

does this mean that Tibbs is on board?

Crikey , there wont be any shares left at all if thats the case , i had better take fast and sweeping steps to increase my allocation while there is still time!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.